If you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen preparing complicated dish? here is one that is simple and tasty. You can replace it with beef or chicken, its all up to what you have in the fridge.
- 250g sliced beef
- 6 shiitake mushroom (fresh/dry (I think dry one is tastier)
- 1-2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp mince/grated ginger
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2-3 tsp mirin
- 4 tsp light soy sauce
- if using dry shiitake mushroom soak it in warm water for 20min then slice in half.
- add sesame oil to heated pan and saute beef over medium heat
- when meat is lightly brown add shiitake and stir fry for a minutes and add sauces,
- once the sauces coat beef and shiitake well, ready to serve