I got home late today because after work, I went to Borders to drool over cake decoration books. so I just prepare something quick, since I had leftover rice from last night this makes it easier. I quickly defrosted the minced pork and green pea while frying the egg.
Serves : 2 person
- 100g mince pork
- 1 tsp red miso
- 1 tsp lee kum kee chilli garlic sauce
- pinch of sugar
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 tsp mirin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp dashi
- 1 tbsp water
- Egg – Mix Egg with Seasoning, turn on heat, add 1 tsp of oil in nonstick wok and then pour in egg, stir with chopstick slowly until egg is cooked.
- Mince Pork – add pork in work, stir till pork is brown then start adding sauces in, when sauces slightly dried, remove pork.
- Green Peas – in a bowl, add green peas, water and mirin in microwave, heat for 1 minutes. drain water out.
- Divide rice into individual bowls, add minced pork (red), egg(yellow) and green peas(green) in. here you go – Three Colour Rice – Traffic Light