Another easy, no fuss egg and meat dish to make. Normally steamed meatloaf is served with broken rice and pork chop.
- 2 eggs
- 200g minced pork/chicken
- 2tbsp sliced/diced shitake mushroom
- 2tbsp liced/diced wood ear/black fungus
- 2tbsp vermicelli
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- salt & pepper
- soak vermicelli, mushroom and wood ear and then sliced them up
- seperate egg white and egg yolk, stir to liquid consistency
- on mixing bowl, mix egg white, mince meat , vermicelli, mushroom ,wood ear, fish sauce, salt and pepper together. mix them well and then proceed to steam them for about 30min.
- after 30 min, remove any liquid from steam meat and then pour in egg yolk on top and continue steaming for another 5-8 min.
- Leave them to cool before trying to cut to pieces. when the egg yolk is hot it will be paler than after it cool down.
- This can be serve with Jasmine Rice and Vietnamese dipping Sauce
10 gone, 2 to go